adbrite

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ways to prevent phishing!

Hey there! Hi ! Today I am 
going to teach you how to prevent phishing a top method that most of hackers use to steal passwords!

 The other day I found myself at a website which had an link saying connect with facebook. I clicked and it redirected me to a page exactly as the facebook's page. However owing to my curiosity, I just glanced at the address bar and found that the site's address was 
facebbok.x.com. I got alarmed and immediately withdrew from that site. I was safe now.
 1.) Have a nice look at the URL.
 2.) Don't just click away links on website until you are completely assured.
 3.) Have a nice and secure antivirus installed on your that secures your internet.
 4.) If you want to logon to facebook or another site use google or UNTITLED page of browser.
 5.) Never disclose your passwords.
 6.) Never click on remember me when on aq shared comp.
 7.) Be sure that no one knows your primary address, like of google if one hacks it then all other services are gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting our site..!

clicksor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More