adbrite

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Twitter and Facebook on Your Desktop Using Mixero


I am not a big fan of Adobe Air apps, Mozilla Prism or Google Chrome app shortcuts. These frameworks allow you to run web applications on your PC’s desktop like other applications. I like web applications to stay in the browser. However, I can be tempted away from the browser occasionally.

Mixero is an Adobe Air application that brings Twitter and Facebook to your PC, Mac or iPhone desktop. It offers speed, plenty of functions and lots of ways to filter the content. It really is pretty amazing. Take a look at this video showing off the features of Mixero.

If you can’t see this video – click here.

As I said earlier, I don’t normally like web apps running on my desktop, but Mixero is very tempting. So far, the only way I’ve been able to mix up Twitter and Facebook is by using Brizzly.com. It’s a good alternative if you decide you definitely want to stay inside your web browser. In the mean time, I’ll keep Mixero awhile to see how much use I get from it.

Download Mixero

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting our site..!

clicksor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More